Friday, April 29, 2011

Jammin? With The Partyman

So ? let me tell you about my night last night. I have been to my fair share of Prince concerts over the years and I am planning to attend many more in the future ? but last night?s show will stand out in my mind as one of the most fun, one of the most mind-blowing concerts I?ve ever attended. I have to make clear, EVERY Prince concert is special and magical ? but sometimes, the setlist just comes together so perfectly for that night that ? lifelong memories are made. David and I attended last night?s Prince concert at the LA Forum with our dear friend David Russell and we had THE time of our lives.


I honestly never go into any Prince show with any expectations ? because I?ve been to enough shows to know by now that anything is possible. Before the show started, the Davids and I were talking about songs we wanted to hear. David Russell?s fave Prince song is 17 Days and he was hoping but not counting on hearing it. My David wanted to hear Let?s Go Crazy. I knew, somehow, that both songs would be performed ? I don?t know (Read more...)

Tags: 21 Night Stand in Los Angeles, Celebrity Gossip, Celebs, Concert Tours, Live Performances, Music, My Space, Pink is the New Blog, Prince, The 'Welcome 2 America' Tour, The TV Guide

Ali Campoverdi Bianca Kajlich Haylie Duff Sienna Guillory Cheryl Burke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home